Saturday, September 3, 2016

Quotation of the day for September 3, 2016

The Quotation Of The Day Mailing List

Quotation of the Day for September 3, 2016



"The business is a good 75% role-play, and it becomes you. I bet Lemmy used to enjoy poetry and nice wine and days in the garden, you know, the character is a cultivated habit.

"I am a Bluesman. But by my own definition. I enjoy the role, and live it to a point, but i also like family and flowers. I'm not a self destructive fool, even though that would probably be better for business."

- Son of Dave, musician (aka Benjamin Darvill), from a 2016 interview.

[https://forbiddenbeatcom.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/son-of-dave-interview/]

Submitted by: Terry Labach
Sep. 2, 2016

Tweet this quotation


Follow us on Twitter to see what we're reading

Visit our blog
Find
Son of Dave
at Amazon.ca.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.ca store
Find
Son of Dave
at Amazon.com.

Please support qotd by shopping at our Amazon.com store